Our pharmacists have clinical expertise in gastroenterology and are available to patients and physicians on a 24-hour basis. Our clinical pharmacists and support teams work diligently to maintain the highest level of communication between the Gastroenterologist’s office, the patient and the caregivers. With every prescription, we are in constant communication with the patient and their health care providers to ensure safe, efficient and quality care.
With the exotic abdominal and bowel conditions presenting in today’s patients, many do not respond to commercially available prescriptions.
Patient Care Services
- Assistance with all insurance issues, including verification of benefits and prior authorization
- Expert handling of Medicare Parts B and D billing
- Split billing to help manage out-of-pocket costs
- Co-pay and patient assistance programs
- Ability to ship to the patients home and bill insurance
- No medication shipping charges, including overnight services
- Refill reminders and wellness checks tailored to the specific disease and drug therapies
- Partnerships with patients and their health care providers
- Clinical pharmacist support available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
The following is a list of ingredients that are available to be compounded at Boothwyn Pharmacy:
*These are a list of the most commonly requested ingredients/preparations - other ingredients and preparations are available by request.*