Boothwyn Pharmacy understands the complex needs of horses as equine athletes. We work closely with veterinarians to formulate the appropriate strength and dosage that meets the unique needs of each animal.
The Advantage to Boothwyn Pharmacy
- PCAB Accredited Pharmacy
- Will prepare your medication requests in an easy to administer, flavored paste, powder or suspension
- All packages shipped directly to the patient's location or to the veterinary practice for administration.
- State-of-the-art compounding facility (797 compliant)
- Pharmacists available 24/7, holidays included
- Professional customer service
- All major credit cards accepted
All of our preparations are made custom pursuant to a valid prescription. Availability varies. Please contact our pharmacy and speak with one of our pharmacists about which forms, formulas and concentrations are best suited for your patients.
DOSAGE FORMS COMMONLY REQUESTED:
- Flavor-Less or Flavor-Full Suspensions
- Injections (Sterile) (Preservative-Free)
- Powder (Oral or Topical),
- Ophthalmic Solution, Lavage or Ointment
Boothwyn Pharmacy pharmacists will work closely with veterinarians to improve and maximize the therapeutic success and compliance of pets, exotics, zoo animals and animals of all sizes. We take our role as your specialty veterinary pharmacy to serve those with special needs. Our experience, expertise and personalized service will ensure your treatment exceeds your expectations.
The demand for professional compounding has increased. Veterinarians realize that the limited number of strengths and dosage forms that are commercially available do not meet the needs of many of their unique patients. These patients often have a better response to a customized dosage form that is "just what the doctor ordered."
According to a national survey, there are approximately 77.5 million owned dogs and 93.6 million owned cats in the United States.
Boothwyn Pharmacy can help make medicating can make medicating pets simple by offering alternative dosage forms. Our pharmacists work with the pet owner and veterinarian to prepare a medication that is unique to each pet’s health condition and size.
Commonly Requested Forms:
- Flavor-full or Flavor-less Specialization for Suspensions Powders and Pastes
- Injections (Sterile)
- Powders (Oral and Topical)
- Preservative-Free Injections
- Transdermal Therapy