Boothwyn Pharmacy recognizes your concerns associated with online orders, prescription refills and shopping and the collection of personal and health information. We take these concerns seriously, and handle this information with great care. Boothwyn Pharmacy respects your right to confidentiality regarding medical history and personal health and do not discuss this information with any outside concerns unless you give us permission for acquiring medical products. By visiting www.boothwynpharmacy.com, you are accepting the practices described in this privacy statement.
What information do we collect? We collect:
- information on which pages customers access or visit
- volunteered information, for example, if you participate in a survey or communicate with us via e-mail
- order information (such as name, address, credit card) needed to complete an online purchase
- Automatic information, such as when you place an order with us
How do we use this information? We use this information to:
- improve the content and usability of our web site.
- notify consumers about updates to our web site and special offers.
- complete and authenticate purchase transactions.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We will only disclose information about you under the following conditions:
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders and a credit card processing company to verify cards used to purchase goods. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose. To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements. In the event you have any questions concerning this privacy statement or the information you have provided, please contact:
221 Gale Lane
Kennett Square, Pa
We do not sell or supply this information to any other organizations for marketing or solicitation purposes.