Boothwyn Pharmacy is a PCAB, ACHC, URAC and NABP Accredited Pharmacy, specializing in serving the specialty, custom compounding and veterinary patient. In addirion, we are a PersonalMed and Focus Scripts credentialed pharmacy. Boothwyn Pharmacy has provided quality healthcare solutions since 1933 and maintains a state-of-the-art USP 797 compounding laboratory for sterile, non-sterile human and veterinary medications.
Boothwyn Pharmacy is focused on the "patient-centric" pharmacy philosophy. We put the patient first by offering modern conveniences with our Mobile Application, online refills and free enrollment in one of our Patient Compliance Programs. Expanding our services, Boothwyn Pharmacy now provides: Traditional Pharmacy Services, Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies, Specialty, Infusion and Compounded Medications for Patients, Doctors and Veterinarians.
- PCAB - Accreditation for non-sterile and sterile compounding
- ACHC - Accreditation for specialty, home infusion, LTC;
- accreditation for Community Retail/HME "in progress"
- URAC - Accreditation "in progress" for specialty
- NABP - Accreditation for DMEPOS
- UCM - Accreditation for United Compounding Management
- NHIA - National Home Infusion Association
- ACA - American College of Apothecaries
- PPA - Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association
- PCCA - Pharmacy Compounding Center of America
- IACP - International Academy of Compounding Pharmacies
- ACVP - American College of Veterinary Pharmacists
We follow the guidelines of:
- PCCA PersonalMed - credentialing "in progress" for compounding
- Catamaran via UCMrx - credentialing "in progress"
- Express Scripts